Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dad is that you?.... :)

I talked to my dad on the phone today...

 I blogged about him a month or so ago about how I need and want him in my life now that he's finally home. We had a good talk for about 20 minutes or so. We're gonna hang out on fathers day. Its time to let go of my fears and move forward with trying to form a bond.
He said he's a sports fanatic and likes the Pittsburg Steelers and the New York Knicks. Maybe I can pick him up a sports hat and a nice fathers day card. We're gonna do lunch, me, him and my daughter.

Looking forward to getting to know him. It'll be the first fathers day I've ever been able to spend with my dad in my life.


WOW

   :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really hope u enjoy ur first father's day with ur dad. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete