Thursday, March 26, 2015

Toxic...

Its amazing to me how you can be so totally consumed and wrapped up into something or someone, for so many years and then one day wake up and feel absolutely nothing. Like a strong hold has been broken. I think back over the last 7 years and it feels like I just woke up from a bad dream. Toxic....absolutely. But Im really feeling finally that I give zero fucks about it and Im happy that its over. The bad times outweighed the good by far. Then I think about the audacity you have to dare point a finger at me after all you put me through. I place blame on myself for staying as long as I did and ignoring all the huge red flags that planted themselves all over every few months. You cant hold me back, you cant break my stride and you can no longer have any type of control over me and my life. Now everything is crystal clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment