Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dear Dad....

I cant tell you why I need you so much right now I just know that I do. You been gone for so long since I was 2.... now Im 32... and you're home. You been reaching out for a year but I was afraid to accept the calls and form that bond. Always felt like you would leave me again. I need you more now than ever and Im ready to get to know you. So many years I missed having a father figure. I missed so many years that I dont know what I missed....



I just know its a void that has been empty for so long. So the tears I feel after all these years of not being able to see you or hear your voice. Im ready to trust and to put my arms around you and call you my dad. I know you love me. You never stopped writing. Never missed a birthday card

Its a love no other man on this earth can give to me.
I listened to your message that you left me on the 24th. You always call me. You never give up even when I dont respond back. You  keep calling. So many messages but I listened to your message and I heard you tell me this is your daddy. I love you

And I played that message over and over and over again....

I Want you in my life now and Im ready to get to know you.



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment