Thursday, May 17, 2012

How to fuck up some cake pops. By... ME

Alright, so I got this bright idea in my head that I wanted to try to make these cute little cake pops you see all over the place now. They all the rave and just so ADORABLE. I mean its cake on a lollipop stick. Doesnt get much cutesier.

This is a stock photo of how cake pops are SUPPOSED to look...









SO I went out and got all the ingredients. My cake mix, icing, cake pan, oil, eggs,styrofoam board to stick the cake pops in, candy sprinkles, chocolate melts and pearls to sprinkle on my BEAUTIFUL magazine worthy cake pops right?

Yeah we'll start with what went right and than segway real quick into the end result.
I took step by step pictures for you bishes and when I saw the end result. I decided to scrap all that.

Here's all the stuff I did in no particular order.


What went right was making and baking the cake, and melting the chocolate and making them into balls and putting them on the cookie sheet. LICKING the bowl also went excellent. Everything else was a downhill slide.
BELOW is how they turned out.

LOOK at my fuckin cake pops son. Just LOOK  o__O

They just started going down about 2 minutes after I sat them upright in the styrofoam. My daughter said LOOK mama your pake pops are crashing!!!! I said whuh??
She said CRASHING and sure enough they were dropping like a plane that lost its engine. I tried picking one up and sliding it back up to the top and no sooner than I did that another one slid down so I tried to slide that one up and than they both just crumbled apart and so did 3 more...

It was just BAD man. Who are these little cutesy chicks making these bite size cupcake pops?? Martha stewart?


Its ok though I'll try again and I'll succeed. Anyone who knows me knows I dont give up easy.


Until than


No comments:

Post a Comment