Monday, May 14, 2012

Randomness - Volume 1

I have a ton of topics I want to blog about but I cant settle on one in particular tonight.

But I always have randomness shooting through this head of mine.

Basketball wives- Tami vs Kesha

Ok....Tami was just 100% wrong. She was in super bitch mode for absolutely no reason. She bullied Kesha. I wish a grown ass woman would take my bag and than tell me I have to come apologize and ask for it back. Not only did Tami take her bag but she went through her purse and cell phone. I think Tami definitely lost alot of fans tonight. At this point her drama is way too pressed like she just wants to remain relevant and secure her slot for next season. And than Shaunie, Evelyn, and Suzie sit back and dont even tell her she's in the wrong for screaming on Kesha like that AND holding her bag hostage? I mean damn are they scared too?  I guess some people really are meek and mild mannered like Kesha but there is NO way I could let someone pull that bullshit Tami pulled. It would have went completely different had I been in that situation with anyone.Seriously I wish a bitch would.




Weight gain- I had a brief discussion with someone who is in the same boat as me! LOL
Someone thats trying to gain weight. That was comforting in itself to find somoene that knows my little personal struggle. Because trust me NO ONE wants to hear the slim chick say she is trying to gain. Your friends will give you the side eye and say whatever bish everyone wants to be your size.

NEWS FLASH= there are some slim people that dont love it!! Anyway she gave me some good ideas for shakes made with milk, heavy whipping cream and chocolate syrup. Im gonna try it tomorrow and do it for a month to see what happens and I'll track my weight progress. Right now Im 5'10, 135 lbs and my goal is 150 lbs.

 I think it comes down to you being your own worst critic. We're always (well most of us) trying to change something about ourselves, when maybe we should just be fine with the way we are.

Hmmmmm.... I could go deeper with that. That may be a whole blog in itself.


LaLa----- I really like Lala and her show, but Im wondering why her eyeballs never move. They just stay focused on you. No left or right movement. Next time you watch the show YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Complete randomness....

*I worked out a formula for nursing dosage calculations on how to do dose ordered over dose on hand and calculating doses. Its not the way the teacher shows us or the way the book teaches but it works in my mind and the answer comes out correct. So thats a good thing. Anything school related and good grades makes me proud. I Hi-5 my own damn self

*Someone I thought was a real friend showed me their true colors today. But its all good.

*I can be longwinded but I just want to make sure people understand all angles when Im trying to tell a story or get my point across.

*Watching your child sleep is one of the most beautiful things ever....

*I got my toes done last Wednesday and I got this God awful ELECTRIC BLUE. Idk what I was thinking. Its a pretty color but not for toes. =/

*I could really go for some PF changs lettuce wraps right now. And a piece of pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake factory....and a glass of coca cola... and some hibachi scallops.

*Dont let me get rich. I would have my assistant running all over late night just to satisfy food cravings. Im not rich though so let me go warm up this plate of spaghetti and fried apples.




Until than

LOVE....





No comments:

Post a Comment