Sunday, May 13, 2012

THE LUST LIST- Jewelry


What woman doesnt like jewelry? We all need good quality jewelry to wear and keep forever. Here are a few things I have my eye on. No rules really apply in this category because I dont care where my jewelry comes from as long as the diamonds are real. These are a few pieces I need to pick up here and there that I really want. Prices can range from bitch please to not bad at all. A $200 diamond necklace can look just as good as a $2000 necklace. Only you know how many carats you rocking. As long as it blings and looks like a nice quality piece. I dont really care about the price.



Tiffany Toggle Bracelet- This is cute. Every girl loves the Blue box from Tiffanys. I like this because its stylish but can still be worn as an everyday piece.

A nice pretty diamond necklace. Been wanting to get one of these for awhile and I really dont know why I havent yet. I like love, I like hearts so this is pretty and being two tone makes it versatile enough to wear with anything.

Circle diamond necklaces. Cute, classic, simple, beautiful. This one is extra cute because it has both the heart and circle.

Im a little obsessed with the word Love so getting a love bracelet or necklace would probably be overkill for me. But I ADORE this Love ring. I would rock that on my finger in a heartbeat because its cute, its different, its subtle, not like having a big ass flavor flav LOVE neckpiece hanging from my neck....and I dont know anyone that owns a Love ring.


Infinity necklaces. I like these because they represent forever, But I prefer vertical infinity necklackes becauses the horizontal ones look like a pair of sunglasses to me.  Dont they?

Maybe I'll pick up a piece of jewelry for my birthday. Actually maybe I wont buy myself anything for my birthday. I'll just hang out with the people I love.

No buying jewelry until what??????   Until I get that degree   :-D

A girl can lust over diamonds though cant she?

Until than



No comments:

Post a Comment