Saturday, May 12, 2012

Springtime fashion has arrived!

SPRING IS UPON US


I get excited about this time of the year. My favorite seasons are spring and summer. Time to shed the big bulky clothing and sweaters and be chic and girly.
I may come back to edit this blog a few times but here are a few of the things I've had waiting to wear for the seasons. I'll do a separate blog on some of the things I lust for but cant have at the moment. =/

This shoe here is everything to me. All hail the heel-less shoe. I only own this one pair. I have only seen the heel-less shoe on a few celebs. From taking a look it appears that it might be a bit hard to walk in but they are actually quite comfortable because of the platform. I think they would look awesome with crop jeans or a really simple pencil skirt to bring out one of the colors in the shoe. People think they cant walk in them but if I can do it anyone can. (Im clumsy as hell)

Next item is the Pareo wrap.  I love these because there are so many different ways to wear it. Its basically like a huge oversized scarf but you can wear it however you choose. My fav way to wear them is in the middle photograph. This particular pareo I got from Target for only $19.99 but its beautiful and versatile.This can be worn for a night out on the town, to the beach, just about anywhere. Throw on a fab pair of shades and put your hair in a bun and you're ready to roll!


*****

Now we have the classic shirt-dress. Another simple piece that you can spruce up in many ways. It has a belted strap that I tie around my waist to cinch it together. You can add some pop with a different color shoe or a statement necklace. Im thinking this would look awesome with a green neckpiece and pumps. We'll see :)

Some of my fav shoes of the moment
Top left is a pair of wedges I ordered from Victoria Secret about 3 years ago, the gold straps wrap around your ankles, I have only worn them twice but I love the heel. Top right is my green "Carrie's" (www.shopshoeicide.com)
Bottom left is a pair of Ivanka Trumps- caught them on sale at Marshalls and bottom right is my blue "stellas" also from (www.shopshoeicide.com)

The last shoe I'll post is this the Venus (www.shopshoeicide.com)
I love this shoe. doesnt look like much until you put it on. They were originally $172 but I caught them on sale as always and now they have dropped down to $59.00  :(
But Im glad to have them.



 I love fashion but I try to find things that are affordable. Until I get this RN degree I cant spend the way I want too but I know how to hook things up for little or nothing.
I never really set out to go shopping. I just pick up easy pieces here and there as I go along.

More fashion blogs to come at random
Until than


No comments:

Post a Comment