Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Natural Hair- Two Strand Twist and Bantu Knot *UPDATED*

Ok so Im keeping it short and simple today. Im almost 2 years natural but I always wear my hair blown out and flat ironed.

 Today I co-washed it with olive oil leave in conditioner. Here's a pic of it after its been washed. This is my true natural texture.  =/

 I than added Eco styler gel to my whole head.

 I finger sectioned it and two strand twisted those sections.


Here's a length check. You can see how much shrinkage I have once the water hits. Its crazy
Afterwards I than did a bantu knot on each twist.

Now I have my hair tied up with a silk scarf so it can dry and I can take it out in the morning and hopefully it will be all crinkly and curly and awesome looking. Idk though. For right now my hair looks like sheep ass.

We'll see how it comes out in the morning when I undo the twists.

This is the look Im going for.  HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET I LOOK LIKE WHO DID IT AND WHY OR BUCKWHEAT IN THE AM!!!!! TAKING ALL WAGERS. LOL
When I take it aloose in the am Im gonna post a pic right than and there. nothing to hide round these parts. so.......

GOODNIGHT

UNTIL THAN

PEACE, LOVE, AND HAIR GREASE 


Ok so I woke up this am and took out the bantu knots and twists... I dont know man. But here's a few pics. Looks more like spiral curls than a super crinkly twist out.  But I "THINK" I kinda like it.    :)



5 comments:

  1. How often do you wash/co-wash? Can't wait to see the morning pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello M. Inez! I only wash and condition every 2 weeks. This is my first time ever doing just a cowash and adding gel/twisting to see if I can get the curly look. Im about to take twists aloose now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The first attempt is like trial and error, but the more you do this style the more you will like it...CUTE ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey MsBu, thanks! Im hoping that it'll be better the next time around. someone recommended wave nouveau and coconut oil. so I'll make a blog when I try that :)

    ReplyDelete