Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random thoughts - Volume 2

Im a whirl wind of thoughts as always. Today a bit more than usual.
When I have too many random thoughts I can never settle on what I want to blog about so I just jumble it into one.


I had a ton of music therapy today. You ever listen to music and it makes you feel so good you feel a tingle up your spine? Yeah...its been like that. I dont go a day without listening to music but some days I feel it more than others. Today I listened to Rihanna- Where have you been, Adele- Rumour has it, Sade- Kiss of Life, Drake- The Resistance, Rare Essence- Pieces of Me, Tribe Called Quest- Electric Relaxation, Flo-Rida and Sia- Wild ones, Main Source- Lookin at the front door... just a little of everything. And it felt amazing.  I put my itunes on shuffle and close my eyes, sing, rap, or depending on the song I get up and dance. What can I say. Im a ball of energy.


My daughter and I are super close. But recently over the past few months our bond has been closer. Not sure if its been because Im coming out of whats been a stressful period in my life or maybe just her getting older and us being able to do more together but all I know is she brightens my day. I see the twinkle in her eyes and I sit back and watch her.  Im just in awe that I created such a wonderful amazing gift. And its an unexplainable love.



Happy tears-
 I'm an overly emotional person but not necesarily in a bad way. I have alot of happy tears. When something makes me extremely happy I cry which can be kind of weird. When the underdog wins; I cry. When deserving people have lifechanging events or win things; I cry.  Doing for the homeless; yeah I get a bit misty eyed after I give. Weddings, Childbirth, Church sermons, Movie endings, Awesome performances from my favorite artists- YUP

I cry. Im just over emotional. Sorry






In my last random blog I was thinking about how long I've been trying to gain weight. For atleast 10 years I've been trying to change ME. And I remember thinking how we're our own worst critics. So it led me to think how about just being happy with who you are and not always wanting to constantly change. I dont think we or atleast ME...I dont think I realize how much I constantly beat myself up about things that arent even important.

Im 5'10. Im 137 and Im fine just the way I am....




No comments:

Post a Comment