Saturday, May 12, 2012

THE LUST LIST- Bags

Goodness, I've already been excited just because of spring and summer fashion but I always get excited about my lust list.

The lust list is all the things I want right at this moment but I cant have, to include bags, shoes, and jewelry. This blog has the possibility to get kind of longwinded so Im going to break it into two blogs. A bag blog and a shoe/jewelry blog
.
Currently here's what I desire and the categories. They go in order from bitch please to yeah thats do-able but you have to deserve it, to yeah you can get that for yourself for your birthday maybe. Lets go.

*BAGS* 

The Gucci 1970 Medium Python Shoulder Bag.
 I mean just LOOK at it. Its $3950.00 This is in the bitch please category. I can only have this once I have actually LANDED a nursing job. And not only do I have to have landed the job, I think I have to have gotten a nursing sign on bonus or something of that matter as well as actually been in my position for atleast 6 months.


Actually on 2nd thought. Fuck that bag. Im not ever spending $3950 on a bag I dont care if I run the damn hospital. Its nice to look at though.




Moving on. The patent leather louis vuitton bag. Its $2300.00  I love it because its just HOT. And durable... You dont have to worry about the wear and tear of a canvas bag. I have a gucci hobo and I tore that bad boy up. I would post a pic but naw. Well maybe I will post a pic.....lol. But bag lovers nationwide would just slander me for the way I treated that bag. Anyway, I would whip my own ass if I brought a bag like that right now. This isnt in the bitch please category but its in the motto category. My motto is if you dont have the amount of money you paid for the bag INSIDE the bag or your bank account. You cant have it. Nope. You just cant.


With that being said we move to The GG Twins Guccissima large hobo bag. She's $1260 and she's in the you earned it category.
I can get myself this type of bag when I graduate nursing school. Like hey chick you worked hard and passed the N-clex. You're officially licensed to be a registered nurse. Go treat yourself.

The Last 2 we have are the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran tote bag for $448


And the Marc by Marc Jacob CLASSIC Q Hillier HOBO HANDBAG. This is probably my favorite affordable bag for the moment. I love hobo and shoulder bags, and this is both combined. If things go right I'd like to get this one for my birthday. Its $448 but its a nice soft leather and I love the logo inside the bag. 





*update* its 12:41 and I just spent about 30 minutes on my other shoe lust list blog I was working on and I made a mistake and deleted it somehow. Im pissed now and I dont feel like finishing this bag blog. Im not even gonna proofread this one.
BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment