Saturday, May 12, 2012

THE LUST LIST- Shoes

OK so I thought I had deleted my shoe blog but I checked and it was still in my drafts YAY!!!




There is nothing like a nice sexy pair of shoes. I <3 shoes, specifically pumps and stiletto's and here's my picks for 2012. Same rules apply. They go from bitch please to go ahead treat yourself. Lets start with the bitch pleases.



The Christian Louboutin Stud embellished lace and metallic leather pumps. I mean need I even say anything? Words cant describe the hotness level of this shoe. Studs, lace, red bottoms and a high stiletto heel all in one? They're $1495 and in the bitch please category. I wont be wearing these either until Im a ballin ass RN. But a girl can dream cant she?

Prada Patent Leather Flame Slingback Pumps... Yeah I know it might look a little weird . But I like weird. Im sure the cutouts all over the shoe contrast really well with the skin on your foot and look at that little airplane wing thing on the back! LOL. Yes yes and more yes. I would rock the hell out of this shoe. Its $990 though and in the BP
category. 

Dior Gradient Python Peep Toe Platform pumps. Unique, different, and Im sure they look amazing with dark denim. They are also $990. Wont be walking around in these anytime soon. This shoe concludes the bitch please category for this particular blog. Next we move on to the if you deserve it category.


*DID YOU EARN IT*

This is the Giuseppe Zanotti Snake Print Metallic Leather Pump. This would be awesome with a fitted pencil skirt or a sexy little black dress. Its $750 and its in the earn it category. When I graduate I can have these simply because I made it and got that degree.



Next up is the Fendi superstar metallic platform pump. Its $635, its an awesome shoe and I love the monogram logo on the heel. I dont care too much for designer shoes that have the logo plastered all over. This is subtle but it still says hey hoe I got on some hot Fendi shoes. This can go with anything and these are also in the earn it category.
Gucci Noah Animal Print Pony Hair and leather d'orsay pumps. These are $695, in the earn it category. Do I need to say why I like them? I mean its freaking Pony hair and leather for crying out loud. #FANCY

 

 

Gucci Charlotte Peep Toe Wedge Pumps. I dont own many flat shoes at all but I would rock these. These are $495 and you can throw these on if you want to be fly but comfortable. Jeans shorts capri's or whatever would be fine to wear these with. These are under $500 but I still feel like they need to be in the earn it category because I dont need to be walking around in Gucci flats til I've walked across that damn college stage to get.... you guessed it. MY DEGREE




its 1:00 am. Im tired. I got more shoes I like but Im done for tonight. The shoes I post tomorrow will be shoes I can afford at the current moment in my life as a little treat.
Im out. Im not proofreading this either.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment