Sunday, May 13, 2012

iNsOmNiA o_O


Its 3:48 am and Im wide awake dealing with the same ol insomnia bull that I have been dealing with for years now. Im really trying to get through this but nothing seems to work. So why not find something to do. I got a million thoughts running through my mind as always and I was tossing and turning. I laid here in the dark looking stupid in the face since I first tried to go to bed at midnight. This is a daily battle for me. I havent been to sleep since than =/



Im tempted to go downstairs and get some oreos and milk so I can dip em. I love snacking on things late at night.


I used to take Ambien to help me sleep and it helped- I mean it got the job done but it also caused me to black out and not remember anything after I take one.You know that 2% of people that get the crazy side effects of a medication....well Im one of them. If someone called or started texting me right after I took one I wouldnt remember our conversation the next day and I would talk out of the side of my head about off the wall shit that makes no sense. Someone recommended tylenol pm but I dont wanna take pain meds for insomnia. I want to attempt to find a way to just naturally fall asleep. I envy people that can just lay down and like fall asleep moments after their head hits the pillow.

One thing I like about blogging is Im hoping it will help me with my insomnia. It definitely gives me something to do so I dont just lay in bed worrying about shit. Its alot on my mind right at the moment so typing my inner thoughts is a good outlet for me, feels kind of therapeutic

At the moment For one Im worried about my friend, wondering if he's sleeping well. (I hope so)
Im worried about school and passing my dosage calculations class.  I want to buy a gun for protection so If someone EVER tries to break into my house I can blow that mf right back out the door. Also I have hiccups that wont go away and thats irritating.


I bet if I pick up that nursing dosage calculations book and start trying to study my problems I BET I would get sleepy than.

Im feeling very random and just all over the place but such is life. I would love a good back scratch right now, they feel like heaven. Its 4:23 now. I ate a whole row of oreos and now Im gonna try to lay down and see if sleep comes. 


until than....
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment